Friday, August 1, 2008

Jill's first spill


So today I put Jillian on our bed to play and I knew to put her away from the side in fear that she may push herself off. Well I didn't put her far enough from the edge I guess. She is stronger then I thought. I saw her head dangling off the side and ran as fast as I could to catch her but I was too late. She did a complete back flip off the bed and landed right on her poor face and tummy. I felt so so bad. She is OK though. I think I may have been more shaken up then her. She cried for a bit but then big sister KK cheered her up. We all ended up having a good day and now I can hear Jillian downstairs gabbing away to Nick.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's always a scary experience but it definitely happens to the best of us. I'm so glad she's ok though, thank God.

The Goulds said...

That is so scary..it's happened more than once with both of mine. I'm glad that she didn't break anything like Carolyn! She's still beautiful!