Thursday, August 7, 2008

Garden Glory




Ok, this is more for me to remember my first garden. Ofourse those of you who are interested go ahead and read. This summer I planted my first garden. I spent quite a bit of money, a lot of time and most of all care. I love having a garden and taking care of it so when we decided to move in the middle of the summer the thought of all that going down the drain broke my heart just a bit. Well we decided to dig as much up as we could and move it to the new house. We were pretty sure it wouldn't make it after the transplant but instead the opposite happened. I actually have veggies growing now. I am so happy that it is doing so well and cannot wait to taste the fruits of my labor.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is so admirable! Great job! There is nothing like working with God's Earth.