Friday, July 25, 2008

Zoo Day






I know - what am I doing at the zoo? I should be packing. Well today my dad wanted to take the girls to the zoo before he goes back to work. It was a lot of fun. We fed the giraffes. Well I did b/c as you can see in the pic. KK was freaked out. It was very hot so after that we went and stood in the misters which felt really good. We ate lunch and then fed the birds, saw the new Rocky Mountain wildlife exhibit, walked a lot more, rode the carousel, saw the hippos and monkeys and headed home. Busy day but a lot of fun.

2 comments:

The Goulds said...

This brought back memories of KK being scared of the giraffe's. I miss being able to feed them..we don't get to do that here. I can't believe how fast they are growing! Packing? Is it time to move? Where are you guys moving to? It's always great to see you & your girls.

Rachel said...

Where are you headed?

The zoo is always an adventure - cute pics! Our family really needs to make another zoo outing; Ethan would really enjoy it now since he's almost 2!