Friday, June 6, 2008

Goin' Camping

So it is only in the backyard but still tons of fun. O' and did I mention I am staying inside. :-) Well Nick decided earlier this week that it would be fun to do a backyard camp out. KK has been so excited! They set up the tent, we grilled hot dogs and we even roasted marshmallows. (I lost a few taste buds in the process - hey, its been a long time since I have had a roasted marshmallow!) I just put Jillian in bed and am sitting here by the window waiting to see if they come in but I actually think they are sleeping. I hope they sleep tight tonight under the beautiful sky.
P.S.Camping in the backyard sure saves you a lot of gas money.. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I am the luckiest Aunt ever!!! I have such a handsome nephew, who has a beautiful wife and two gorgeous children.... It makes me feel good to know that Nick still has that "little boy" inside of him!

Big hugs & lots of love,

Aunt Lorraine