Saturday, May 31, 2008

Proud Mama

I just wanted to make a quick note to say how proud I am of Kaylee. As we were sitting together painting water colors in her Dora book I was just thinking about what a wonderful little girl God has blessed me with. She truely has a good heart. She loves her friends and family so much and often speaks about it. She is a wonderful big sister, always kissing Jillian and asking to give her hugs and if she can hold her. She is truely a thoughtful person, always concerned about others. She is so friendly and bubbly is what people often tell me. She is not always on her best behavior but who really is. I am not trying to be one of those gloating moms but I rarely ever gloat about my kiddos and she really impressed me today so I thought I would give her props. :-)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yea for KK! She is a sweet and kind little girl and you should be very proud! I am so happy that my girls have a good friend like Kaylee!