Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday Fun...?




Well, well, well... What a Friday we did have! We started the day by having a playdate at Chick-Fil-A with Marci and Morgan. The girls had a lot of fun. We then headed over to Target b/c I had to grocery shop. Luckily Marci came with me b/c half way through Jillian was no longer having it so I had to carry her while trying to push the shopping cart and while trying to get groceries. I gave Marci the produce list and we made it through. Well I ran the groceries home and then went back to my parents to hang for a bit and get Kaylee. Well we are sitting there and Jillian has a BLOWOUT. I am holding her in the air while my mom is trying to delicately take her clothes off without getting poo all over her. We get the clothes off and I rush her into the bathroom to get her cleaned off and give her a bath. Morgan then comes in and from the smell throws up all in her hand. I am sitting there watching Morgan clean vomit off of her hand and am trying to clean baby poo. My gag reflex starts by this point but I managed to hold it down. Well we all get squared away and not knowing that Morgan had gotten some of her goodness on the floor Kaylee then stepped in it. I guess they don't call it Friday the 13th for nothin'... We all had a good laugh by the end of it all.

No comments: