Thursday, June 26, 2008

Roller skating











This week for playgroup we took the kiddos skating. It was the first time for KK and she loved it and did great. After going around once she wanted to do it all by herself so I let her. It did take about 5 min. to make it around the entire rink but she did it. We had a lot of fun! It took me back to the 80's when I use to love to skate. Yesterday I had such an urge to just go out there and race around so once KK was done and took her skates off I went around a couple of times. Jillian had a good time too I think. She just laid in her car seat and watched everyone and all of the bright lights flashing around...

After skating we went and played with Morgan at my parents house and stayed for dinner with all of them before Nannie and Ba bop were off to Arkansas.

No comments: