Thursday, July 24, 2008

Then and now




WOW! Where has the time gone? It seems like my little baby Jillian was just born but yesterday she was offically 3 whole months. She is getting so big and can do so much. She is one strong, determined little girl. She talks so much and loves attention. She is so happy and loves to smile. She is a wonderful baby who is already sleeping 8 hrs and I am so thankful for that. She weighs 11 1/2 lbs right now and seems to get bigger each day. Really, when we wake up every morning she always looks bigger to me. When I was looking at her tonight I was thinking how wonderful God is. I pray everyday that my family will go to Heaven and that our little ones will always follow the path that will lead them there.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, time goes so fast. Children are such a blessing. It's nice to be reminded how precious they are when they're so small.