Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally, back to the blog




Sorry it has been so long. Well, it has been a crazy couple of months. The Holidays were good. This was the first year that we went out to go cut down our Christmas tree. It was so much fun. Kaylee just started preschool and is having a great time. It is sad for me as her mom to let her go though. Jillian is getting so big and crawling everywhere. SHe has two teeth. I just can't believe that she is already 9 mos. Time goes by way too fast. Nick is traveling more with work so that isn't very fun. He has to travel to NY about every 6 wks now. He loves his job though and they love him. I am babysitting 2 little girls 2 days a week so that is fun for Kaylee. I also just started selling Tastefully Simple so that has been fun. Nick went hunting this year with daddy but they never got anything except for frostbite. J/k I am going skiing next weekend and am pretty nervous b/c I have not been in about 8 yrs. Well, that is it for now. I will write again soon. All my love!

1 comment:

The Goulds said...

It's good to have you back! :) I can't believe how big the girls are. Are you sending KK to kindergarton in the fall? We are sending Zhara & I went to look at a school the other day & was on the verge of tears the whole time. My how much they have grown. Have fun skiing!